Love the art work. Sorry Kris I hate to say when I saw your pictures of her bed with the blinds I guessed what was going to happen!
Holy cow! That tree is awesome - when can you come over to make one for Lucy? :-) We are starting to get her big girl bed ready, too. Very exciting!
I can't believe you made that! It's so impressive!!
well i kinda cheated. it's a wall decal that i had made for her. but i did take me 2 hours to get the placement of the tree right!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the art work. Sorry Kris I hate to say when I saw your pictures of her bed with the blinds I guessed what was going to happen!
Holy cow! That tree is awesome - when can you come over to make one for Lucy? :-) We are starting to get her big girl bed ready, too. Very exciting!
I can't believe you made that! It's so impressive!!
well i kinda cheated. it's a wall decal that i had made for her. but i did take me 2 hours to get the placement of the tree right!
Post a Comment