Kristin, Isn't that the same haircut you had as a kid? I might of had the same one! CUTEShe might get a taste of the no highchair and not want to go back.
Dear Kaija,Please stop growing so fast. You're looking more and more like a toddler and not so much like a baby... Thanks.I love you!! Auntie Leigh
Lucy has been eating at a table at school, too! She is also supposed to be napping on a nap mat - I think that is going to take some time, though :-) Such big girls! .
Kaija looks like such a big girl here!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kristin, Isn't that the same haircut you had as a kid? I might of had the same one! CUTE
She might get a taste of the no highchair and not want to go back.
Dear Kaija,
Please stop growing so fast. You're looking more and more like a toddler and not so much like a baby... Thanks.
I love you!! Auntie Leigh
Lucy has been eating at a table at school, too! She is also supposed to be napping on a nap mat - I think that is going to take some time, though :-) Such big girls! .
Kaija looks like such a big girl here!!
Post a Comment