This morning dad thought i just needed pigtails to go to daycare. SO this was his first successful attempt at them. He's tried a couple of other times but this time he did it. Don't i look cute! but mom had to bribe me with a cookie to get this photo. It's starting to happen a lot. I hope they don't catch on.
6 comments:
They look beautiful!!! Will you please send me ya'lls address. I have a belated card for the baby.
You did a great job, dad! You can really see her pretty face! Hope she doesn't pull them out!
The pig tails are wonderful. What a cute Kaija!!!
Dad did an awesome job! She looks super cute!
GPP & Mary saw Kaija's photos today. Always new skills to learn when you become a Daddy. Nice job, Jason.
Adoreable! Great job! I miss you all, but had such a wonderful time!
Post a Comment