And through it all Mom just rolls the camera... I love you Kaija- even when you're mad!! ~Auntie Leigh
Wow, what cute jammies, Kaija! You are a fashion diva and should be allowed to play with the remote! Hee hee! A remote in one hand and a sticky gooey treat in the other makes for one messy remote!
too funny! kristin - I can't believe you took the remote away from her! she is so so cute - even when she's seriously ticked off.
Oh my sweets this is just the beginning... She's so beautiful
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And through it all Mom just rolls the camera... I love you Kaija- even when you're mad!! ~Auntie Leigh
Wow, what cute jammies, Kaija! You are a fashion diva and should be allowed to play with the remote! Hee hee! A remote in one hand and a sticky gooey treat in the other makes for one messy remote!
too funny! kristin - I can't believe you took the remote away from her! she is so so cute - even when she's seriously ticked off.
Oh my sweets this is just the beginning... She's so beautiful
Post a Comment